-One piece of paper (A3 or larger) between four students.
-Focus number in the centre of the page.
-Students sitting around the paper.
-1 student writes a story about the number.
– 1 student shows the number with hands on materials (counters, blocks, popsticks)
– 1 student draws a picture to show the number
– 1 student writes sums that equal the focus number
– groups can rotate around the room to add to each page if they have different focus numbers written on them
– share with the class at the end