This is a simple game to revise facts. It can be used for any subject & doesn’t require any equipment!
1. Students spread around the room.
2. Teacher calls out a question.
3. Students put their hands up if they know the answer.
4. The first hand up to get it right moves one step closer to the nearest person standing next to them (or they can move away from someone!)
The goal is to tap the others on the shoulder and get them out of the game.
5.Teacher continues to call out questions.
6. The last person standing wins.
Some ideas for this game:
– times tables
– math facts
– vocabulary definitions
– geography questions
– foreign language practice (eg: say the word in English, who knows how to say it in Japanese?)
– revision of a health, science or social studies unit