As many cones as you can find!
– Try to set up without students watching you (send them for a warm up run around the oval!)
– Place cones scattered on playing field/court.
– Hide beanbags under the cones (you will need more cones than beanbags).
– Split class into groups of 3 or 4.
– Groups line up along the edge of playing field.
– One person from each team will run out onto playing field & choose a cone to look under. If there is a beanbag they take it back to their team & tag the next player to run to a cone.
– If there’s not a beanbag under the cone they return to their team & the whole team has to do 5 jumping jacks (this is optional – you can decide if you want them to do this) & then the next player in line can run out to choose a cone to look under.
– Game ends once all beanbags are found. Team with the most beanbags wins.