– Teacher needs 2 coins or the virtual coin tosser that you can find a link to below.
– Students all stand up.
– They need to decide if they think the coin toss will be:
2 heads – put both hands on their head
2 tails – put both hands on their tailbone
1 head, 1 tail – one hand on head, one on tail
– Once everyone has decided teacher tosses the coins.
– Whoever is wrong must sit down.
– Game continues until there is only one remaining student!
Virtual Coin Flipper
I like how you can choose the currency of the coin!