1. Divide the class into two teams.
2. One team stands in a circle, arm span apart. The other team stands in a line, to the side, near the circle.
3. When teacher blows the whistle or says “Go”, the team in the circle passes the ball around the circle. *Teacher will need to keep count how many times they pass the ball completely around the circle.
4. The other team take turns running around the outside of the circle, tagging the next person in line when they return & then sitting down.
5. Once the running team have all gone around the circle, stop the throwing team.
6. Swap over.
>The team who passes the ball around the circle the most is the winner!