Yesterday I posted about being nominated for a Liebster Award by Mel the Literacy Coach. Today I’m completing the 2nd part of the requirements.
3. Nominate 10 blogs with 300 followers or less.
4. Give your nominees 10 questions to answer.
I really like this part because it gives me a chance to give a shout out to some fantastic blogs I’ve discovered recently. I have found inspiration, clever ideas, funny stories, and witty writing amongst this list of bloggers. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
The 10 blogs that I have nominated are:
A Primary School Teacher
You Clever Monkey
Teaching & Learning in the Primary Classroom
Mrs Poultney’s Ponderings
Mrs Whary – The Teaching Fairy
Smartchick Teacher’s Blog
My Mum the Teacher
Little Green Teacher
Focus on Math
(I apologise if some of these blogs have more than 300 followers! I looked at their pages, but it was hard to determine how many people subscribed to some of them!)
…and the 10 questions I’m asking them:
1. What made you start blogging?
2. Which do you prefer…. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or other?
3. Did you have a favourite teacher? Tell me about them. (Totally copied this from Mel’s questions. I loved this question!)
4. If you could teach any year level, any subject, what would it be?
5. What’s your best tip for a new teacher?
6. How did you learn how to blog/set up your own page?
7. How often do you post on your blog?
8. What has been your most popular blog post you’ve ever published?
9. What is YOUR favourite post you’ve ever written? (Please provide links!)
10. By this time, next year, where do you hope to be? What do you want to have accomplished?
I look forward to reading the responses! Please leave a link in the comments so we can easily find them.